Alumni Board Nominations – last chance!
| Spring Convocation: Monday-Tuesday, March 27-28, 2017 – Learn more and register today! |
Dear LTSP Alumni,
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Prospective Board Member Information and Nomination Form
The purpose of the Alumni Association of the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia shall be to promote the welfare of the seminary, promote financial support, to keep alive an interest in the seminary on the part of the alumni, to foster the area of continuing education among the alumni, and to serve a liaison between the seminary administration and the alumni constituency.
- Active members must be graduates and/or have engaged in post-graduate study at The Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia (LTSP)
Board members will, above all, possess a heart to serve the seminary, furthering LTSP’s mission and ministry. Specifically, board members:
- Seek to build affinity between LTSP and its alumni
- Seek to build affinity between LTSP students and alumni
- Support LTSP with his/her time, talent, and treasure
- Attend quarterly meetings of the alumni board and, if unable, notifies the board president in advance of the meeting
- Attend Spring Convocation and, if unable, notifies the president in advance of the convocation
- Serve on a working committee of the board