- Faculty & Staff
Financial Aid - New Students
Financial Aid Application deadlines:
Deadline for Fall Semester is April 15; accepting until June 30 for new students (preference is given to students who apply early.)
If you are Applying for a Federal Direct Loan:
- The United States Congress passed the Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act (SAFRA). This Act eliminates the Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) and mandates that schools process through the Federal Direct Loan Program (FDLP) by July 1, 2010. This process eliminates the need to borrow using a lending institution; you will be borrowing directly from the U.S. Department of Education.
- First you need to obtain a FAFSA Pin Number at www.pin.ed.gov. You will then need to apply for your FAFSA at www.FAFSA.ed.gov; have your W-2 form or Tax Return in front of you.
- Please access the following website and complete your application -- www.studentloans.gov. In addition, you must complete Entrance Counseling before you do the application.
Federal Work-Study (FWS) Program:
- Check your award letter to confirm that you have been approved for Federal Work Study.
- Complete an application for Federal Work Study (doc / pdf) as soon as possible.
- Go to www.Ltsp.edu/federal-work-study to learn more and see position listings.
- Send the application to the Enrollment Services Office. (Do not send to the job supervisor).
- We will send your application to the appropriate supervisor.
- The supervisor will contact you directly if she/he desires an interview.
- Once hired you will need to pick up a Federal Work Study folder from Enrollment Services and make an appointment with Lisa Hutchinson in Human Resources. (firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-248-6393)
- If you are not hired for a Federal Work Study job, we will provide information about other employment opportunities.
If you have questions, please contact:
Elizabeth Brunton, Financial Aid Officer
Brossman Center 2nd Floor, Enrollment Services
215-248-6301 (on campus dial 6301)
215-248-7315 Fax Number