Take a Course
I Want to Take a Course at LTSP!
Adults of all educational and religious backgrounds are welcome to take courses at the seminary for personal and professional enrichment or to find out if seminary is right for you through LTSP’s Adult Learning offerings, including the spring 2015 Seminars on Educational Ministry in Congregations.
I Do Not Have a Bachelor’s Degree…
You can still select from many possible courses at LTSP that do not produce academic credits. What are your interests and vocational goals?
- Courses offered on Saturday mornings through the Urban Theological Institute (Black Church) can lead to certificates in Church Leadership or in Christian Ministry. For more information, contact the Rev. Dr. Quintin Robertson, Director, at email@example.com or call 215.248.7324.
- Occasional non-credit courses and one-day seminars are offered through our Adult Learning offerings. For more information, contact Kathie Afflerbach, Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215.248.6324. Upcoming offerings include:
- Americans, the Bible and the “Middle East” with Prof. David D. Grafton – Starting January 17 live on campus and online
- Seminars on Educational Ministry in Congregations – Seven one-day seminars/workshops on Saturdays starting January 10 exploring various facets of educational ministries in congregations. Open to LTSP students, pastors, and Christian educators (available for credit, CE and not for credit). The seminars are open to students (for credit) and to interested pastors and Christian educators (for non-credit or continuing education credit).
- Regular Master of Divinity (MDiv)-level course offerings may be taken on an audit or continuing education basis. Take a look at our course schedule and look for courses at the 400 level and below. For registration information, click here.
I Have a Bachelor’s Degree…
- All of the above options are available to you. In addition, you may take up to six of our MDiv-level courses (400 level and below) for academic credit. This is a good way to “get your feet wet” if you are contemplating getting a certificate or degree sometime in the future. Take a look through our course schedules. For registration information, click here.
I Have an MDiv or Other First Theological Graduate Degree…
- Occasional non-credit courses and one-day seminars are offered through the Adult Learning offerings. For more information, contact Kathie Afflerbach, Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 215.248.6324.
- Most of our regular course offerings may be taken on an audit or continuing education basis. Take a look at our course schedule and look for courses at the 600 level and below.
- Our regular course offerings (600 level and below) may also be taken for full academic credit. You may complete up to two courses. Courses may be applied to an STM or DMin degree or to an Advanced Graduate Certificate, should you decide to continue taking additional courses. Contact the Rev. Dr. David D. Grafton, Director of Graduate Studies, at 215.248.6347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our courses. Take a look at our course schedule. For registration information, click here.
For more information, contact the admissions office at 215.248.7302 or email@example.com