Alumni Board Nomination
The purpose of the Alumni Association of the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia shall be to promote the welfare of the seminary, promote financial support, to keep alive an interest in the seminary on the part of the alumni, to foster the area of continuing education among the alumni, and to serve a liaison between the seminary administration and the alumni constituency.
Help us identify alumni who are willing and able to serve as part of a very active and innovative board.
- Active members must be graduates and/or have engaged in post-graduate study at The Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia (LTSP)
- Serve a three year term
- Meet regularly, 4-5 times/year
- Plan for Spring Convocation
- Secure nominees for the Distinguished Alumni Award and choose the recipient(s)
- Appoint members of the Association to membership of the Seminary Boards and Committees as requested by the LTSP Board.
- Serve on an Alumni Board Committee