- Faculty & Staff
Compliance with Campus Security Act
RESPONSIBILITY FOR COMPLIANCE WITH CAMPUS SECURITY ACT
The Seminary President has overall responsibility for compliance with Title II of the Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act of 1990.
The Security Office shall:
- Prepare, publish, and disseminate all required policy statements, operating procedures and reports as required by law.
- Supervise and oversee the gathering and reporting of all statistics as required by law.
- Supervise and oversee the execution of all established policies and procedures.
- Oversee the supervision of campus security.
- Provide timely warning to the LTSP campus community of any occurrences of crimes listed in the section titled "Reportable Offenses" of this report.
- Assign primary responsibility to respond to and to take appropriate action on reports of criminal actions and other emergencies.
The Dean and Admissions Director through the Communications office distribute an annual report on the Web and in printed form each fall. The report, prepared by the Security Office, is available to current students and prospective students and their families. The Security Office arranges for student participation in all programs mandated by campus security laws.