- Faculty & Staff
Click on Course ID to retrieve the course prospectus or syllabus (pdf files). All courses may be taken for academic credit, for continuing education, or by audit. [DMin Colloquia available only to students admitted to the DMin program.] For registration information, see the Registrar's home page, and select your registration category from the menu in the left column.
Summer Term 2013
Prospecti are posted here as they become available. Information about course textbooks is available at http://www.ecampus.com/ltsp, at which site textbooks may also be ordered.
- ICA618G Prophetic Preaching in the African American Tradition (STM/DMin) - Croft
- IPP331 A New Look at Missional Leadership (First Theological; available for upgrade) - Krey, Shields, et. al. [Revised 5/22/13 to correct one title in recommended textbooks list. Prospectus attached here is still in progress, lacking a schedule that will be included at later date.]
- BNT669G Economy of Faith: Reading St. Paul from the Heart (STM/DMin) - Jeske - CANCELLED
- ICE625G Practical Theology for Small Churches: Sustainable Christian Education and Formation (STM/DMin) - Strukova - CANCELLED
- HTH363 Issues in Interreligious Dialogue (First Theological; one-half unit) - Rajashekar
- SDM701G DMin Colloquium 1 (DMin only) (Mon-Thurs only) - Grafton, et al.
- SDM702G DMin Colloquium 2 (DMin only) (Mon-Thurs only) - Grafton, et al.
- ICA390 Pulpit Communications (Payne Theological Seminary First Theological offering) - Mumford
- ICA664G Rooted in the Means of Grace: Spirituality for Worship (STM/DMin) - Linman
- ICA345 Emerging Trends in Preaching (First Theological; available for upgrade) - Wiseman
Fall Semester 2013-14
Prospecti will be posted here as they become available. Information about course textbooks will be available soon at http://www.ecampus.com/ltsp, at which site textbooks may also be ordered.
- HCH624G Reading the Bible with Martin Luther (STM/DMin) - Wengert
- IPP657G Discerning a Direction Toward Renewal (STM/DMin) - Hughes/Herman
January Term 2014
Prospecti will be posted here as they become available.
- IPC602G Complicated Issues in Loss, Grief and Death (STM/DMin) - Swain
- HTH648G Contentious Margin: Feminism and Multiculturalism (STM/DMin) - M. Sebastian
- ICE650G A Way out of No Way: African-American Religious Education (STM/DMin) - Strobert
For registration information, see the Registrar's home page, and select your registration category from the menu in the left column. Other forms and information are also available on the Registrar's home page. Registration now is only for the Spring Semester, including January Term. Please wait for opening of Summer registration to register for Summer courses.
If you have a problem with the online materials, please contact Registration (registration@Ltsp.edu)