- Faculty & Staff
First Professional Learning Assessment
Student Learning Assessment
Assessment of student learning at LTSP is the systematic collection of information about student learning, using the time, knowledge, expertise and resources available, in order to inform decisions about how to improve student learning.
LTSP approaches MAR/MDiv student learning assessments from the progressive expansion of three reference points: the Seminary's mission statement, the strategic planning statement and the five objectives of the curriculum.
The MAR/MDiv student learning assessment process is required of all MAR/MDiv students, i.e., full- and part-time students and students enrolled in the candidacy process of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) and those that are not.
The Student Learning Assessment Manual is a guide to the assessment of student learning for the faculty, staff, and students at LTSP. It provides an overview and detailed information for faculty and students, and directions for the use of other documents used in the assessment process.
Assessment Documents (Adobe pdf format)
- 2012-2013 Student Learning Assessment Manual
- 2011-2013 ELCA Endorsement Essay Instructions (takes you to the ELCA Web site)
- 2011-2013 ELCA Approval Essay Instructions (takes you to the ELCA Web site)
- 2012-2013 Theological Essay Instructions designed for MAR Students not enrolled in the ELCA Candidacy process
- 2012-2013 Theological Essay 1 Instructions designed for MDiv Students not enrolled in the ELCA Candidacy process
- 2012-2013 Theological Essay 2 Instructions designed for MDiv Students not enrolled in the ELCA Candidacy process
- Student Learning Assessment Form
- Student Summary Evaluation Form