- Leadership Fund (annual gifts)
Unrestricted gifts which are utilized to provide scholarships and general seminary support.
- Student Aid and Awards
Gifts will go to the Full-Tuition Scholarship initiative.
- The Rev. Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright, Sr., Endowed Chair in African American Studies
- 35X12 Urban Theological Institute (UTI) Student Aid
Gifts of $35/month for 12 months in honor of the 35th anniversary of “Preaching with Power” benefitting UTI students.
- General Endowment
Ways to give
- Gifts of Stock and Other Assest
Stock may be transferred directly to the seminary through a brokerage account.
IRA Charitable Rollovers
Gifts can be made from an IRA with certain qualifications.
- Giving Through Your Estate
We would be glad to provide suggested language for including the seminary in your will.
- Gifts that Provide Income for You and the Seminary
Some gift plans such as Trusts and Charitable Gift Annuities will provide current income to you and a future gift to the seminary.
- Honor/Memorial Gifts
Gifts may be given to honor or remember significant events and people and to celebrate joyous occasions. Upon request, a card will be sent to notify the person honored by the gift.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact the Advancement staff:
Call us at 215.248.6316 or email us at philanthropy@Ltsp.edu