- Faculty & Staff
Non-Degree, Continuing Education, or Auditor Registration
Documents are in Adobe Acrobat format (requires FREE Adobe Reader)
This is the information and registration page for students who have not been formally admitted as LTSP students. If you have been admitted to the seminary, go to the main registration materials page and select a different category. Study for credit at the seminary requires that you have earned at least a bachelor's degree.
Students may elect to study in one of three categories: nondegree (for academic credit), continuing education (for continuing education credit, not transferable academic credit), and audit. Nondegree and continuing education do all coursework required for the course; auditors generally attend class and do required reading. Students must be qualified to take those courses for which they register (possessing a bachelor's degree for courses at the first theological degree level and an MDiv or equivalent for study at the advanced level), though some exceptions may be made with instructor permission for continuing education and auditing students. See the registration procedures and guidelines below for additional information.
Summer 2013 Registration
Deadline for on-time Summer registration
is Friday, May 24 (extended from original deadline)
$50 Late Registration Fee applies for initial registrations submitted after that date
Steps to registration:
- Read through the registration procedures and guidelines. Take note of the student category that pertains to you, which somewhat determines the courses you are eligible to take.
- Read through the course schedule, including the course descriptions. These include information on enrollment limitations and course prerequisites.
- If you are interested in taking a one-week intensive and are eligible to do so, read through the prospectus for that course, which includes detailed schedule information and advance preparation requirements.
- Print out one copy of the Enrollment and Registration form and one copy of the Financial Information form. Print out any other forms that pertain to your situation.
- Submit the completed Enrollment/Registration form, Financial Information form, and payment in full by published registration deadline to avoid incurring a late registration fee. Submit any other necessary forms according to appropriate deadlines.
After having submitted your registration, you may drop or add courses by 1) changing your registration in the Henry on-line student information system, if you have an ID and password; 2) submitting your changes via email message to email@example.com, or 3) submitting a Registration Change Form to the Enrollment Services desk in Brossman Center. All registration changes must be made prior to the drop/add deadline for the course. Please note that a $20 course cancellation fee will be assessed if you drop a course without adding another in its place. The drop/add/late registration deadline is prior to the second meeting of any short-term course.
Dropping a course after the drop/add deadline is subject to the rules governing withdrawal (see the Registration Procedures and Guidelines below). If you need to withdraw from a course, you must submit notification in writing to the Registrar; any refunds for which you are eligible will be based upon the date of receipt by the Registrar of your written notification. If you simply fail to attend or stop attending any course for which you are registered, the consequences will be your receiving a failing grade and being responsible for all course fees. In extreme circumstances (e.g., lengthy hospitalization), you may petition the Dean in writing for a late withdrawal to avoid receiving a failing grade; however, there can be no refund of any tuition or fees.
- Summer Term Registration Procedures and Guidelines - Read these first!
- Course Schedules
- Prospecti for Intensive Courses
- Registration/Enrollment Form
- 2012-13 Financial Information Form
- For Summer Intensive Guest Housing, see http://ltsp.edu/intensive-housing-request or contact Sara Calderon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit Card Authorization Form, if needed
- Registration Change (Drop/Add) Form, if needed
- 2012-13 Academic Calendar
- 2012-13 Tuition and Fees
General Registrar Information
Other forms and materials are available on the Registrar's home page.If you have a problem with the online materials, please contact Registration (email@example.com)