- Faculty & Staff
to the Office of the Registrar at The Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia.
Registration for Summer 2013 Now Open
Deadline for on-time registration is Friday, May 24
(extended from original deadline)
$50 late registration fee will apply to new registrations received after that date
(See "Registration and Registration Changes" below)
For registration, see below under "Registrar Announcements." Persons seeking to confirm your course registration or to view your course schedules or grades should log into Henry at https://henry.ltsp.edu. Printed schedules and grade reports will not be issued, except upon request. Contact Alice Popovic to request a printed grade report or student schedule. For assistance in using Henry, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-248-7385.
You may also contact our office about:
- Registration for courses (information below)
- Transcript requests
- Verification of Enrollment. Contact Alice Popovic via email or at 215-248-6302.
- Course transfers
- Course withdrawal. Send a message in writing prior to the midpoint of the semester to withdraw from a course. Withdrawal after the midpoint will result in your receiving a grade of F for the course and no refund of tuition.
- Required Forms
- Graduation information
- Academic Calendar 2012-13
- Tuition and Fees 2012-13
- Final Exams, Spring Semester 2012-13
All documents are in Adobe Acrobat format (requires FREE Adobe Reader)
Registration for Summer Term 2013 is now open. The on-time registration deadline is Friday, May 24, after which a $50 late registration fee will apply for all new registrations ($15 for late-registering auditors). Find your registration category below, and read the instructions related to your category to register.
Students who have already registered for a term but need to change their registrations may do so anytime prior to the late registration (drop/add) deadline for the term (prior to the second meeting of any short-term course). There is no fee for adding or changing courses; a $20 cancellation fee will be assessed for dropping a course without adding another in its place. Changes may be made online via Henry, via an email to the Registrar, or by submitting a Change of Registration form.
Dropping a course after the drop/add deadline is subject to the rules governing withdrawal. If you need to withdraw from a course, you must submit notification in writing to the Registrar; any refunds for which you are eligible will be based upon the date of receipt by the Registrar of your written notification. If you simply fail to attend or stop attending any course for which you are registered, the consequences will be your receiving a failing grade and being responsible for all course fees. In extreme circumstances (e.g., lengthy hospitalization), you may petition the Dean in writing for a late withdrawal to avoid receiving a failing grade; however, there can be no refund of any tuition or fees.
- First Theological Level - Use this set of materials if you have been formally admitted to one of the following programs: MDiv, MAR, MAPL, Certificate of Theological Study, Special Student, or Affiliated Student
- Advanced Level (Graduate School) - Use this set of materials if you have been formally admitted to one of the following programs: STM, DMin, PhD, or Advanced Graduate Certificate
- Non-Degree, Continuing Education, and Auditing Students - Use this set of materials if you have NOT been formally admitted to one of the above programs. Please be advised that study for credit at the seminary requires that you have earned at least a bachelor's degree
Blank First Theological Degree Audit Forms (pre-2013 curriculum)
- MAR Specialization Declaration Form (with requirements for individual specializations, except those listed below)
- Black Church Concentration/Specialization Application
- Interfaith Studies Concentration/Specialization Application
- Latino Concentration/Specialization Application
- Metropolitan/Urban Concentration/Specialization Application
- Multicultural Ministry and Mission Concentration Application
- MAR Thesis Guidelines
- Request for Transcript
- Directory Information and Office Record Form File by September 30 each year
- Release authorization Facilitates release of grade reports and other required documents to synods and other judicatories; file especially if you are in ELCA candidacy
- Application for Graduation File by January 3 if completing degree requirements or seeking a Certificate of Study for completion of short program of study (including TEEM, Lutheran Year, or other specialized study)
Independent Study [First Theological Degree Level] Guidelines and registration form for MDiv, MAR, Special, and Certificate students; also to be used to register MAR Thesis proposals
Registration and application for credit-by-examination ("test-out")- First theological students only
Application for program credit by course transfer or waiver - First theological students only
Request for Extension - First-theological-level courses
Enrollment Form Please submit this if reporting any changes (name, marital status, address, phone, email, denominational or church affiliation, etc.)
- Deferred Payment Plan Application Form
Credit Card Authorization Form if needed